Legal support for the activities of extractive and service companies in the oil and gas sector on:
- Licensing of activities in the field of oil and gas production (explosive and fire hazardous facilities, management of hazardous waste)
- Registration of rights to real estate
- Supply of equipment and other goods to support the production of oil and gas
- Service works and services, current and major repairs of wells, repair of industrial equipment
- Geological exploration, geophysical research, seismic research, research work
- Infrastructure development of sites (development of project documentation, construction of wells, roads, oil and gas lines, power transmission lines, other objects of the extraction, preparation and transportation of oil and gas)
- Obtaining, renewal of licenses for the right to use subsoil
Processing, retail trade
Legal support of oil refineries and fuel filling stations
Legal support of oil and oil products trading
- Disputes with counterparties (suppliers, buyers, transporting organizations, seaports, etc.)
- Foreign economic activity
- Transportation (deliveries by rail, road, sea, pipeline)
- Export deliveries
- Deliveries in the domestic market
Other services in the oil and gas industry:
- Support of project deals
- Tax support
- Corporate relations
- Structuring of assets
Some of our projects
The marine terminal stated that the customer had not provided the declared amount of transshipment, and had sued for recovery of the lost profit.
We managed to prove that, on the one hand, the contract does not contain take-or-pay conditions and, on the other hand, the client's actions did not lead to unconditional obligations to ensure the required volume of trans-shipment.
The suit of the terminal had been dismissed.
The main task was to ensure the security of new shareholdersinvestments. A large-scale reorganization of the company's Russian assets was carried out, as a result of which licenses for subsoil use were re-issued, capital and non-capital assets were transferred, and
Support for obtaining permits was provided.
We represented the interests of a foreign trading company. The customer ordered oil port transshipment services. There was an accident on the pipeline in the port when loading the tanker, because of which the customer's ship was not loaded, which led to losses (demurrage and other expenses). As a result of the strategy based on the expert's conclusion, we proved that the pipeline rupture is not a force majeure.
The customer's losses were reimbursed.
If you need an experienced lawyer in oil trading, I would recommend you Farid Babaev as an excellent specialist in this sphere! My chief recommended me to work with Farid Babaev and this recommendation was useful for my future working plans and strategies! Farid's participation in our project allowed us to quickly establish contracts and claims work. Now I am a regular costumer of STREAM and Farid Babaev is my permanent consultant in many projects. I consult only with him, and if I need to sign some serious contracts or other legal documents, I always send them for Farid's examination, since I prefer to work only with professionals.
Our traders recommended me Farid as a professional consultant in legal supporting purchase and sale of oil and / or petroleum products and as a qualified expert in representing interests in litigation. Farid Babaev is a good and responsible master of his work, he carries out his work at a high level and in a timely manner.
Farid Babaev was recommended to me as a highly professional specialist in his field. Involving Farid in our project has greatly helped in understanding the ways of solving problems. All expectations were met, there were no failures. The resolution of some issues exceeded expectations. Now we are constantly consulting with Farid on the legal aspects of various operations.
The lawyer of our company recommended us to cooperate with Farid Babaev. The working process has started relatively recently, but already now the results of the work can be estimated as professional and worthy of respect.